{THE PILL BOX } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{Friday}

 
- ---- -
-
- PROBE
-
- 16:23 pm
- COIL LIVE {2002}
- "
- THE WORLD ENDED A LONG TIME AGO!
- FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL!
- FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL!
- EVERYTHING'S BACKWARDS!
- EVERYTHING'S BACKWARDS!
- "
-
- 16:24 post mortem
-
- CEEFAX:
- "a body found in Oxfordshire {may be that of}. missing weapons expert Dr David Kelly".............
-
- "Dr Kelly, 59, denied being the main BBC source for a story claiming Number Ten "sexed up" a dossier on Iraq weapons."
-
- "Police have said the body found at a beauty spot near Abingdon matches that of Dr Kelly, who went missing yesterday."
-
- 16:32
- COIL:
- "
- I NEED A KILLER TO TAKE MY PAIN AWAY!
- I NEED A KILLER TO TAKE MY PAIN AWAY!
- "

I don't know; I mean, obviously I don't know, I don't know anything about it yet; and although I do know I sure as hell wouldn't take my life over anything to do with the Blair Scare Bunch {IF indeed that is HOW HE MET HIS END}, I do sense in it an awesome kind of symbolic weight: HONOUR. A curse on the House of Blair.
Sleep tight, Hoon.
Sleep tight, Straw.
Sleep tight, Campbell {in your tank}.

Sleep tight Mr Tony.

posted by Ian 7/18/2003 09:36:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer