{THE PILL BOX } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{Thursday}

 
ASK ME ...

record of the season .................
{in a l l s e n s e s} ...........
cool cool record for an overheated situ
songs to guide our aspiration ........
paw boy blues par differance..........


- and I'm not just talking about The Loveliest New Song on The Planet Indeed™ i.e, "A FIRE IN THE FOREST", but near everything enrolled within the parchment the hypnerotomachia the shared meaning element imperfection immaculate concurrence coming together the most UN selfish UN solipsistic UN sad "solo" record in the World, ever:: David Sylvian · BLEMISH [samadhisound sound-cd 0001]

i ---- () ---- e

"
i dont know
how long she's been here with me
but it's been a long time coming
make it last for ever
make it last for ever
yes it's been a long time coming

there's a name for this one
there's a name for that
call me by my true name
i'll call you back

but i've no intention of
s e e k i n g you out

and the mind's divisive
but the heart knows better
and the mind's divisive
but the heart knows better heart
better, heart


and every night is wedding night
in my bed
my eyes are closed but i can see
the sky stretched overhead
the mattress on the floor ...
i see your face is at my door
and every night is wedding night
and i'm set

and the mind's divisive
but the heart knows better
and the mind's divisive
but the heart knows better heart
better, heart


when she whispered in my ear
what did she say?
she put her hand hard on my chest
what did she say?

oh but nothing really matters
... in the end
and if everything still matters
... what then?

and the air is humid
and my face is red
and the driver's much too drunk
to see

but she's sitting in my place
devastating beauty in my place
and i'm absent from the place
i ought to be

and the mind's divisive
but the heart knows better
and the mind's divisive
but the heart knows better heart


ha ha ha ......... (?)

hea hea hea ...... (?)

ah ah ah .........

{THE HEART KNOWS BEST

{david sylvian · blemish
(p) and (c) 2003 samadhi sound }

i ---- u

{iMpROV:

so mad he ...
so sad he ...
so lo he ...
so hi i ...

... write a list or something ...
we don't need to need a thing ...


(p) and (b) ip 7/8/03

hi ................ u!




posted by Ian 8/07/2003 01:59:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer