{THE PILL BOX } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{Sunday}

 
still factually sunday

when i look to my left i see satellite tv aerials dotted all over
mottling the skin of the sky
when i look to my right i see sun going down over the building site
they're building a center for victims of torture
when i look down i see two cats a garden a grave
7:23 [r.i.p.m.]


ONTO...THEOLOGICAL RSVP

7:32 [r.s.v.p.m.]: just found in letterbox, post card-sized INVITE:

* NO MORE *
L I M I T S


Are you weighed down by debt?
Are you afraid of failure?
Are you worried and insecure?
Do you want to overcome feeling lonely, depressed and rejected?

Then ... TAKE HEROIN!

{{No, OK, you're right: bit of a fib, what it actually says:}}

Come to the International Gathering of Champions and experience
'No more limits' as you meet with God.

+ - - - - ?

Maybe I should troll along and vada his heavenly big eek. There's a few things I'd like to ask him, mmm oh my yes.

posted by Ian 8/17/2003 09:54:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer