{THE PILL BOX } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{Saturday}

 
AND THE L IN BLOG STANDS IN ALSO FOR ...

My absence the last week down to actual work needing doing, actual real work in the actual real workaday world, and today I was going to catch up on things, but Matt's was the only site I got put straight thru to: all the Blogger blogspots not engaging, no CLICK, so much virtual condensation ... anyone else get this today? or should I be ... worried?

BIG technical I.T. problems at A Major Publication someone I know caretakes this weekend, also; and I got a suspicious Is It 'Real' Spam Or Is It Fake e mail today. All these viruses in the last couple weeks can easily make you start to go dopily paranoid ...

[This Spam today was HORRID - but almost too viciously "cleverly" HORRID: it used a tag line of "dad needs help" and A Christian Name as solid sounding "sender" - which doesn't exactly FOOL YOU these days, but still ... {NB: it was - or was it? - actually a pyramid scheme sell-on for BIGGER LIPS for women: I mean ... come on ...]

posted by Ian 9/06/2003 08:25:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer