{THE PILL BOX } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{Tuesday}

 
I'm trying my best not to inflict too much Celebrity Big Brother on myself (not too successfully, I have to say); and, in turn, not to pass too many of my hysterical and demented Notes about it on to you, dear reader.

But - r e a l l y ...

Didya catch Galloway t'other night - just after they'd had to rank themselves in Celebrity lustre? He was silently fuming at the unfairness and irrationality of it all - altho trying to carry things off as if he was only tangentially concerned - and he came out with [not necesssarily word for word, but pretty damn close] this:

"There are one and a half billion Muslims in the world - and they all know who I am ..."

posted by Ian 1/10/2006 06:54:00 PM

Comments:
you're joking.... right?
 
Post a Comment
spacer