{THE PILL BOX } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{Wednesday}

 
(( Just saw this while browsing through this week's Guardian Guide; it's from a preview of a Channel 4 programme, Monday 23:

"In 1979, when 16-year-old Brenda Spencer of suburbia was asked why she killed two men and injured eight children, her chilling (now iconic) reply was: 'I don't like Mondays'."

I'll repeat that: "... her chilling (now I C O N I C) reply ..."

Now, what I find chilling, mateys, is that a "reply" can now be considered ... yes yes.
Maybe I should drop this before I flip and go on a psychotic rampage, or something.

His chilling reply: "I didn't like the imbecile trend for calling anything and everything 'iconic', no matter how inappropriate..."
))

posted by Ian 1/25/2006 07:36:00 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer