{THE PILL BOX } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{Tuesday}

 
Finally got round to reading the uncut 'oral history' of that First Annual Rock Writers Convention from 1917 or whenever it was - and how fucking tame was that? It was like the missing link between High Fidelity and Animal House... they all drank A LOT OF BEER! (wow, gasp, you dont say) and some of the older, smooother boys (Tosches, Booth - see me after P.E.) had actual sex with probably real live women... Sheesh. I had wilder Tuesday afternoons, in those old yadda yadda blah blah blah early to mid 80s (N)ME days. Maybe I should write A BOOK about it. Didn't I already do that? I didnt? I must have left it in a cab or something, I'm sure I did, you know....

posted by Ian 6/20/2006 10:06:00 AM

Comments:
You did. It was crap and bombed. Don't you remember your drunken interview on The Late Show with Tracey MacLeod. You concluded by throwing up in her lap. Loudon Wainwright wrote a song about it.
 
u rule. i want to meet u someday.
 
Post a Comment
spacer