{THE PILL BOX } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{Tuesday}

 
Sorry, Mark, but I just blew breakfast coffee out my nose, laughing at this, which I thought was the most inadvertantly funny headline I've seen since the days when The Onion was still really sharp and funny: .... WHAT IS PHILOSOPHY? EVENT CANCELLED.

There is even the equivalent of a footnote in the 'further details of cancellation' link. Note perfect! (It reminds me of a headline dream I once had: 'Drug Addicts Protest March Deferred Til Day After Tomorrow, OK?, I'll Almost Certainly 90% Definitely Be There, Yeah?' )

'The Cancelled Event: Revolution after Zizek and Badiou...' You have to admit, it sounds just so, no?

Philosophy cancelled due to Art Falling Ill: DISCUSS.

posted by Ian 6/27/2006 11:17:00 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
spacer